Monday, March 12, 2012

Un-Winter

Along the Potomac, and much of the Northeast for that matter, Winter 2012 has been anything but wintery. Last year's "Snowmaggedon," as my fellow D.C.ers dubbed it, left us all wondering if that kind of torrential snow-fall was to be expected every November through March. I'm glad to say that we haven't had so much as 2 inches of snow this year, and while that makes driving on the beltway enjoyable tolerable, it makes dressing a difficult task each morning. What to wear when it's technically winter yet my Weather Channel app is telling me to expect a high of 77 degrees? You Miamians have a difficult life- the calendar says wool coat, yet you live in a caftan and gladiator sandal type of world.


Olivia Palermo in a lightweight blouse and darling shorts- textures say it's summer but colors and style are still appropriate for winter






1 comment:

  1. I can't beleive Courtney from the bachelor is wearing all white right now!

    ReplyDelete