Friday, March 16, 2012

Insta-love


I know I'm a little behind the times when it comes to technology. For instance, my apartment saw its very first router since I've lived there, meaning no Internet since September. I don't have DVR. I bought my iPhone 4 a month before the new version came out. I just bought a car with keyless entry. And I just discovered Instagram.

Shut the front door because I. Have. Arrived. I seriously don't know what I've been doing without this little gem for all these years (hmmm...It may have only been around for a year or two, in which case I don't feel that bad about being a laggard and not an early adopter). I know what I've been doing....Spending too much damn time taking and retaking photos of myself and over-using the phrases "Oh, that's my bad side." and "I look toothy in that picture." or "Ok, now this time let me have my arm on my hip and chin down."

No. More. With a touch of a button, gross pictures insta become vintage and artistic and blurry to make up for any snaggle tooth or ponch. Hallelujah.

This is my outfit before the miracle. skinny pants: Gap (similar here), blazer: United Colors of Benneton, vintage necklace and studs, vintage bracelets, Michael Kors watch, Tod's bag (similar here), Nine West pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment